
We have all read the newspaper reports, our country is in shambles, the economy is on the verge of collapse, my bank, once again has been taken over by someone else because of the economy, so in an effort to save every penny, I have resorted to taking care of some of the necessities of life in my own home. Gone are the days of going to the salon to cover the gray, I now can do my own fingers and toes, and have even resorted to plucking most of the time.
Then I found this amazing product. Guaranteed to make my life easier. No longer am I going to have to suffer with bushy eyebrows, I can do the wax right in the comfort of my own home at my convenience! Sing praises!!
What they forget to tell you on the special instructions are....if you can't see the mirror, because of needing your glasses, you should probably not use this product!
Ok, so I really don't need that part of my eyebrow do I?
My only hope is to cover that part of my face with my hair until it grows back in. Maybe I could use Madison's excuse and say that the razor slipped?!!
Then I found this amazing product. Guaranteed to make my life easier. No longer am I going to have to suffer with bushy eyebrows, I can do the wax right in the comfort of my own home at my convenience! Sing praises!!
What they forget to tell you on the special instructions are....if you can't see the mirror, because of needing your glasses, you should probably not use this product!
Ok, so I really don't need that part of my eyebrow do I?
My only hope is to cover that part of my face with my hair until it grows back in. Maybe I could use Madison's excuse and say that the razor slipped?!!






No comments:
Post a Comment