October 9, 2008

Today

I have a job interview today. I don't know how I feel about that. I have been looking for so long, and haven't even been able to get an interview, that I feel that I should be excited or nervous. I think I just feel numb.
I hate that I am having to go back to work full time. I wonder what will happen to my kids that I have been able to be home for. I have a 13 year old that is on the border, and that makes me worried. I know that there are several women that work full time jobs, are mothers and have exceptional children. I just know for our family, having one parent that has a regular schedule has been the greatest gift.
The recruiter has said that one of the questions they will ask me is this, what kind of animal are you? Is there a good answer to this? The family suggested I think about what my favorite animal is, the answer? I don't have a favorite animal. I guess I am of the old school where you asked what experience do you have? I am going to have to wing it.....
So the question is this?
What kind of animal are you?

5 comments:

Harlene said...

A great pyrenees dog. Able to think for myself, but willing to do what I'm told.

I'll pray for you.

Jen said...

Ummm....I'm not sure what kind of animal I am. Isn't there some sort of quiz we could take?

Good luck with the interview!

Harlene said...

Update, please;)

nevadanista said...

How did it go? Well I hope :)

I haven't been to a job interview in years, but I've never heard of anyone being asked their favorite animal. What did you say?

Amparo said...

At first, I think I come across as a sweet little puppy. But then I also be a bulldog. I guess you can say I have multiple personality disorder. Anyways, good luck on the interview, let me know what happened.