October 16, 2008

Random

I have just discovered the next greatest thing in multi-tasking! Ok, I lie, I didn't discover it, the librarian told me about it, but I have to admit, it makes my life just that bit easier. It is called a PlayAway. It is about the size of an ipod, and has a full length book on it. You just plug in your headphones, and away you go! I was able to clean my whole house yesterday, completely plugged in! Just think of the possibilities!
I also need to answer some questions that have been posed to me.
What kind of Animal did I become?
Well I confess, the recruiter had given me a heads up and told me this question was going to be asked, so I asked my family and Michael piped up! "I have thought about this a lot!", Now we know what our 16 year olds are thinking about.....
"A Sea Turtle!"
Sounds good to me?!
I went with it, Sea Turtles are adaptable, they can live on land or in the water, they have been around for a long time, so they are survivors, they also have wisdom to be able to survive for so long, It was better than anything I could come up with! Actually, I can honestly say, I was the only one that didn't have the pat answer of, Dog or Cat.
The interview went well, for a group interview. There were about 20 people there. I got called back, and went in for another interview on Monday, I am waiting to hear about that. I know there is a plan, so I am sticking it out!
I have decided that we need to start playing the Bigger and Better Game.
It goes something like this....
I have a stapler, now I need to trade this for something bigger and better, any takers?
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Harlene said...

I have a route 44 from Sonic. That is bigger than a stapler, right?

Devon said...

I'm not quite sure, what is the general opinion?