
First and foremost, I would love to thank Rachel, who didn't see fit to just pass me by with her tag. So here goes, 7 random things about me...... I would love to say that everything is pretty well random, so being specific is quite a chore!
1. I can't stand to have the bed sheets untucked. Ok, take this a little further, not only untucked, but I have to have the bed made before I will even climb into it. This, in and of itself, really wouldn't be an issue, except that I am married to a man, that can't stand having the bed made, let alone all tucked in. It has caused some quite major disturbances in our almost 18 years of marriage! I have been known to climb out of bed in the middle of the night to make the bed again!
2. I have an incredibly hard time eating leftovers. It doesn't matter if the meal was the greatest that I have ever had, leftovers kind of make me a little sick inside.
3. I loved to have my knuckles rubbed. When I was younger, I used to sit in church and rub my Mother's knuckles, now I know why. It feels so good! So I will sit next to my children, and put my hand in theirs and let them rub away! Makes those Sunday meetings go by so quickly!
4. I only like to workout alone. I don't get motivated with a workout buddy, but have a great time by myself. My kids know to leave me alone for the 1 1/2 hours that it takes, don't talk to me, don't call me, just let me do my thing.
5. I'm a techno-geek. I love all of things technical. I am the one that sets up the computers, the Internet, figures out how to work computer programs, programs ipods, etc. If it is new, I feel like I need to own it.
6. I hate to be told I can't do something. It doesn't matter if it means hanging cabinets, running 5 miles, or jumping off something, I will find a way to do it. (I wonder where my kids get their stubbornness).
And finally, last but not least, number 7. I hate to be touched. I have my zone, and unless you have been invited in, it makes me crazy to have people randomly touch me. I have been to therapy over this, and nothing seems to work, just stay out of my zone!
And now you know a few more things that I am certain you really didn't care to learn about. So I am going to pass this on to a few people, and let them in on this adventure....here goes, how about Amparo, Allison, Daniel, Marnie and Dani.






2 comments:
Those are great Devon!!! I'm totally with on the bed sheets being tucked in - another one of my sleeping issues.
I'll remember to never touch you :D I hope I've never contributed to your stress! I will keep a safe distance :)
Except for the computer stuff, although I do some of that too, I'm the one who sets up any kind of new electronic gadgets.
Thanks for playing!
Yikes, I apologize for all the random hugs!
I seem to only not like being touched while in church, or sleeping, or driving. I guess I have some space issues as well.
As for sleep issues, I wear a blindfold if that counts, and I'm with Rachel on the ice water thing. With sheets they just have to be clean, like I change them several times a week. I need my comforters washed too. Oh and I, well I guess I should start my own post about all this, eh?
Post a Comment