Last night I was having trouble sleeping. I had had a late meeting, and didn't get home until 11:30, so I decided to catch up on some of my shows. Now apparently, I don't stay up terribly late anymore watching television, because if I did, I am certain that I would have paid attention to the enormous amount of commercials for the Hover-Round, You know, the power wheelchair/Mobile chair. I was so convinced that I needed one after watching them over and over, because, I can get one virtually free! How excited I was! Then, they had another brand advertised, same spiel, Medicare was going to pick up the cost! Hallelujah! It occurred to me, that if they were advertising so many of these late at night, that this was probably the audience they were gearing them to. The insomniac, drunken (who would probably love one!) or the aged. Well since I didn't fit in any of these categories, I decided instead to go to sleep.
Today as I was thinking about these magical creations, I got an email from a great friend of mine, who attached the following video. I now know that THIS is what I need to have instead. Enjoy!
Today as I was thinking about these magical creations, I got an email from a great friend of mine, who attached the following video. I now know that THIS is what I need to have instead. Enjoy!






2 comments:
Oh man, that was funny! That was real???
I tagged you btw :)
Aha! The cause of monkeybutt!
Post a Comment