September 4, 2008

What I Did on My Summer Vacation



I have been getting questioned about the whereabouts of the Chanfandamly lately. I can now tell you that we have been on a mission. A very secret, deadly, jungle type mission. Since my little lovelies were not following the rules of the computer and video games, their Mother and Father, decided some service projects might be in order. We spent the better part of the last weekend of freedom, helping Grandma and Grandpa restore some order to their part of the jungle. The kids thought this was a great idea, until Mom said that this was their family home evening. "What do you mean no games?" they said, "What do you mean, no dessert?", they complained. "We have to eat twigs and bark?" they cried. The final affront came when Mom leaned over in church as they were singing "Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel", and said, "This is going to be our theme song"! ............................And they had a grand time!

No comments: