September 4, 2008

Hurrah! Yippee!

It is here! Finally, the day that all of my little lovelies, finally return to school! No more sitting at home, trying to play on the computer, or with video games. No more in and out of the freezer 300 times a day! No more saying, "I don't know anyone here, I have nothing to do!" Now we are back on a schedule, where they will know what to do with every moment! Makes you kind of sad doesn't it? Now I no longer get to sleep until 9:00 am, but I have to be up at the crack of dawn to make certain Maddy makes it to the bus on time, dressed appropriately. I have to make certain that Michael crawls out of bed and makes the 8:00 start time, and that Quinn and Alexa don't bother the neighbors, by going to pick up their kids 45 minutes before the bus shows up! Maybe I am a little sad after all!

Madison's excited about 8th grade! Can't you tell?

Quinn and Alexa's final year in school together, Quinn in 5th grade and Alexa in 2nd


Michael has finally made it to her Sr. Year! A year ahead of schedule!


No comments: