I am trying to prepare a lesson for Relief Society tomorrow, and I feel like pulling out my hair! Any good advise would be helpful....I only have 13 more hours!
"When referring to an individual, including yourself, never use the word 'just'."
"You don't have to be a genius. You don't have to be a straight-A student. You just have to do your very best with all the capability you have. You have to do your very best. And somehow, if you do that, God will open the way before you and the sun will shine, and your lives will be fruitful and you will accomplish great good in the world in which you take a part."
2 comments:
Relax and trust yourself! Oh wait, you already gave the lesson, Take Luck!
WOW! I never realized that relief society can be so stressful!
:-)
Miss your family!
Post a Comment