I am at a crossroads.
I didn't think I would ever even consider this at my age, which is just over 25, but the time has come. To let my gray actually show through? What to do, what to do....
Unlike my parents, who didn't even show up with gray hair until way after 60, I started finding those little buggers about 25, or shortly after I got married, could that have been the cause? Now a few years later, and many bottles of dye later, I am tired of 2 weeks after the new dye job, have my hair showing its true color. So the question is, do I continue dying it the awesome red that has been my color for quite a long time, go back to the white blonde of my early 20's or start embracing the next stage. NOT that I plan on doing it gracefully mind you, but I have decided if I try this, I will also be going short and sassy again. Help, what is your opinion?






7 comments:
Don't do it, don't do it!!!
Are you remembering the calico hair?
Why don't you go half and half? Just joking. You are brave. I don't intend to completely unmask my grays until I am a grandmother!
Love you.
That's just it, I AM a grandmother!
I vote yes! I love grey hair, I think we earn every one!
Today, while sitting in the doctor's office, I read that it's not gray, it's natural enhancements.
For a guy... it's distinguished.
I think you would look fabulous! It's just getting there - like a perm growing out. There will be the frustrating inbetween stage.
Post a Comment