July 6, 2008

Our Slice of Heaven

Ok, as promised, I am going to fill you in on our little piece of Seattle. This is the place we now call home, and unless something major comes up, we are hoping on finally once and for all settling here. This is our home, and like most of our other homes, it has already been christened with a party.


No, not a house warming party, that would be way too conventional for us, it was a manager's party for the 4th of July. Also like our other homes, we found that most of the managers that have moved to this area, know absolutely no one, which comes in handy, because you know that they have no plans, and can't think of a good excuse not to come for free food, fireworks and entertainment. Luckily, they didn't see me running across the yard like a crazy woman when I saw the snake earlier in the day!, but I digress, and that definitely is a story for another day. As the days go on, I will take you on a walk through the neighborhood and surrounding forest. Also, the invitation goes out to anyone, feel free to show up, we have plenty of room and food!

1 comment:

Harlene said...

There are a few of us around here more than ready to take you up on your offer to "just show up".

It looks beautiful!