July 16, 2008

Home Safely


UPDATE-----

Michael made it home safely! The best news is, she didn't get lost on the way to work! The only confusion was how to leave the mall at 3:30 am. Apparently she got turned around and didn't know which street to get home on. I told you directions are not her thing.


On another note, I told all of my children that I wanted to take them to our forest to get an updated picture of them for our blog, seeing that the sun is shining in Washington and our other picture was taken on the snowy banks of Lake Tahoe, wouldn't you know it, for the first time in days, not one of my family members is home with me! Go figure!

1 comment:

Harlene said...

Funny how the sound of getting their picture taken sends them running. So, glad Michael made it home ok. Maybe she called Chandler for directions;)