
Today we are seeing the final day of 2008. I am leaving it with some gratitude, some sadness and some hope for what is to come. This year has been an incredible time of change for our family, as was the 2 years before that. We have loved to have come into contact with some fabulous people from Nevada and now from Washington. We are not sad to see the struggles that we have faced financially and health wise pass with the year, but these have made us more understanding and I hope better people.
I never did accomplish the family Christmas Picture, nor was I diligent about my exercise after our move. I haven't found a job, but I have found peace. I have discovered that you can be sore after playing video games and I have discovered that I have missed dancing and having joy in my life.
So, 2009, here are my resolutions....to appreciate every singe day, even if it is laundry or cleaning the bathroom day, to DANCE more, to laugh more and oh yeah, to exercise more!
Have a happy and Safe NEW YEAR!






1 comment:
Devon,
Ane hooked me up to your blog while she was hanging at my house for New Years. It is so cute. Your family is so beautiful and I cannot believe how grown up they all are. It makes me feel so old.
Happy New Year and I think I will follow you with your resolutions they are great
Post a Comment