December 8, 2008

It's December


Yeah, it is my favorite month of the year! Could it be because it is my birthday month? I think it probably started off as that, but the older I get, the more inclined I am to forget that day. Could it be the snow? Nope, definitely not! I am so grateful I live in a place that barely sees snow, or freezing cold days! Could it be because I am seeing so much red? (My favorite power color), or is it because it is time to finally try and get another amazing holiday picture of my kids? That is it! The power struggle with taking over 200 photos to try and find that one! To have the kids not making horrible faces at each other, or Quinn getting yelled at because he is goofing around, when we finally get a shot with everyone else looking good. Now that I am committed to the task, I must go forward with faith, that this will be the year when I finally get the shot in as small amount of time as possible. Wish me luck!

Christmas 2007

Christmas 2006

Christmas 2005


2 comments:

Jen said...

Ah.....memories.....

It looks like you're off to a good start with the Christmas picture. And Happy Birthday!

Harlene said...

I have been tempted to take a picture
of the neighbors kids instead, since they are perfect;).